Program Associate and Executive Assistant
Part Time: 15 to 20 Hours per week
About the job:
ALEPH offers and develops innovative programs that are spiritually rich, engaging, and grounded in the value of repairing the world. We seek an associate to support senior staff, faculty, and students in an administrative capacity as we grow our online learning platforms, promote our non-profit, plan in-person retreats around the country, convene board meetings, communicate with and thank our donors, monitor our website, and bring a professionalism to whatever tasks need to be done.
The position may allow for some telecommuting.
Ideal for someone living near our office who is seeking flexible part-time work.
Our small office is located in Mt. Airy within walking distance of Regional Rail, and serves our constituents worldwide.
We seek from you:
- Excellent communicator and good writer
- Tech Savvy – have used or can learn Moodle, CRM software, and other platforms
- Collegial, Flexible and Independent
- Enjoy mission-driven non-profit work
- Organized and able to prioritize, while attentive to details
- Scribing for board meetings
- Occasional short evening hours handled remotely to set up virtual classrooms
- Preference for long-term engagement
Email resumes to Jobs@aleph.org